Monday 19 September 2011

Thank You, Lord

Thank You that You are much closer to me than I think, that I do not have to be afraid, because You live in me.
Thank You for rainbow days when I experience Your presence intensely, even when I feel that You are far away from me.
I want to do everything for You and isten carefully to Your voice in my life. I know You speak to me through Your Word, my dreams, my thoughts and through Your Spirit.
Help me so that I can experience Your presence even if it becomes winter in my life. Grant that I will obey Your will.
I am having these dreams lately Lord, and asked You to show me the meaning of it and also if there's a message that I need to obey. I want to follow You with all my heart and sole.
I want to love like You do, and pass Your message of love to every person that I come across.
Take care of me and bless me Lord.
This I asked in Your name.

I love You
I am who I am,
Your Bride, Your daughter, Your child.
I am your humble servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment