Tuesday 7 July 2015

My Guardian Angel - "dedicated to Marinda"

Do you believe in Guardian Angels - 

We all have our own views regarding a Guardian Angel, some believe, some not. At the end,  it's your choice and view, and have to be respected.

I, however, do believe that we all have a Guardian Angel that protects you, love you, be there for you, here on earth or in heaven!

I have a personal guardian angel on earth, and her name is Marinda! - When you reflect on your life so far, you can probably think of moments when someone was watching over you all the time, and encouragement that came to you just at the right time. 

When thinking about it, I can relate to so many times, when I was down, depressed,  even when I was very happy, and suddenly a phone call and it's Marinda, saying, "I was just thinking of you - are you OK" !. 

When I went through difficulties at work, short of money, then suddenly a phone call from Marinda, asking, "don't you want to come and spend the weekend with me"?. - just to been spoiled with such love and at the end of the day, an envelope with money in, just to say. "it's not from me, but from God. He gave me the opportunity to give it to you". 


- so why don't Angels also comes in "human form" to watch over you!

So whether you believe in them, or not, or whether you want one, or not, believers insist that you do have a Guardian Angel. 

I am sharing this as a gratitude to my Guardian Angel, Marinda - as I believe that each of us is cared for and that God has personally assigned an Angel to accompany us for your entire earthly lifetime.

You just have to open your eyes and ears, accept and believe, that they are there for you.

In Exodus 32:34 - God tells Moses, "Therefore now go, lead the people to the place of which I have spoken to you; behold, my Angel shall go before you".

My prayer - "Thank you Heavenly Father,  for special people like Marinda, in my life, that you have assigned to me, to guard me, protect me and always be there when I needed a Guardian Angel". 
Bless her!
Amen!




18 comments:

  1. Baie dankie Nellie. So bly jy is my maaitjie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. menthanks for the shared this interesting information with us. I really enjoyed your article and waiting for new..

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Black Backpack Best Black backpacks avalible online

    ReplyDelete
  4. catering software Thank for sharing this amazing website with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. essay help


    Best, they will help you with any kind of eassy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing news for more detail please visit Right Now News

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great. Keep posting.
    Also, Please Check out my new Android Game Subway Surf on your Android Mobile and enjoy this endless game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all of your poems.
    Also, Please Check out my new Android Game Subway Surf on your Android Mobile and enjoy this endless game.

    ReplyDelete