Thursday 23 February 2012

Let us Sin no more - Lent - March







James 5:16 - Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.


It is Lent and this month we walk the way of the Cross.

Lord, thank You for being willing to die so that my sins could be forgiven by God.
You know each of my sins, including those that I tried to hide from You.
Make my thoughts new so that I can obey, You. Make me willing to forgive the sins of others, like You forgave mine.
It also seems that sin has lost its power to frighten people in our world today. Sin in our life obstruct our relationship with God

Hebrews 3:13 - You must warn each other every day, while it is still "today", so that none of us will be deceived by sin and hardened against God.

We are all sinful from the moment of our birth. Once we realise God's hiliness, you realise your own sinfulness.
Satan will try his best to make you a lifeling prisoner of sin. Make a list of your sins and confess them to God. God promises to forgive sins once they have been confessed.

"Jesus' Blood Redeems Us"
The ransom He paid... was the precious blood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.

Jesus died for our sins - and that was enough forever.

Lord, please forgive me that I have so many excuses from continuing to sin. I plead with You to keep me from deliberate sins and help me to do what is right. Help me to accept responsibility for my sins and give me strenght to give them up
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment