Tuesday 24 April 2012

Prayer - Dear God

Prayer,

Dear God,
I am standing here in front of you, humble and in awesome of Your greatness. Please let your light shine upon me, my  family and friends. You are my strength. When I look up and see Your gentle face, smile and compassion, I feel so small. Take my hand and hold me tight and Lord, please show me the right path to follow. Today, I have so much on my mind and eventhough, I do have family and wonderful friends, I can't think of anyone, but You,  to put my trust upon. I am not perfect God, but I know that Jesus gave his life for me to take away all my sins, but still, I feel like something is missing?. I am just a woman that sometimes feel alone, sorrow, heartaches and tears that comes upon me, but when I speak to You, I can feel the soft tender touch of Your voice, calming me. Touch me Lord, with your love. Touch me with Your light. Touch me with Your compassion
Give me the insight of what You have for me. I will follow.


Ek wil weer "ek" wees, Skepper-God.
Ek wil die mens wees wat u bedoel het ek sal wees.
Ek wil die onseker-wees-bagasie uit my lewe gooi,
die negatiwiteit verban
en die ware ek ontdek.
En dan ...
dan wil ek die res van my lewe met oorgawe gaan lééf.
Dankie vir al U seeninge.
Ek is lief vir U
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment