Wednesday 10 August 2011

I had a dream

I had dream (I HAD A DREAM) - 08/05/2011 - 4pm
Screenshot
I am standing in a dark room, and know that I have family members around me even though I can't see them. Also the presence of my late earthy father is in the room.
I looked out of the window and noticed dark clouds and thunder outside in the darkness of the night. I could feel that this is not the same heavy weather we normally experience, but that the thunder became very loud like someone is speaking to us. Suddenly,  I turn around and saw another window in the opposite of the room and saw all kinds of animals running down the road and behind them I notice people were running behind the animals, like they were all afraid and scared of something. I was wondering what was happening and why all the animals are in the road.
I turned back to the other window and saw in wonder that suddenly there are birds flying around and at the same time they turned into the silhouets of Angels that circle around with all the thunder still around.
I walked outside in wonder and saw 4 other people outside. A Jews guy, a Muslim guy, a young man and young women. At the same time I also felt the presents of other people around me but could not see them but knew they were bowing down. The other four and I were looking up into the heaven and I saw that the sky were divided into three division. On the Left It was very dark black cloulds rolling around. On the right I saw semi darkness, I also the middle was in bright light up into sky. In ther horizen I saw mountains that were burning like fire. The young man put his arm around the young girl's shoulders as if he wanted to protect her. I could sense that he was very nervous. I looked up and suddenly saw a little girl's face on the left side where the dark clouds are and she looked down at us and suddenly she smiled and it was the  most beautiful smile that I have every seen. I walked a side and then a white light, like a spotlight encircled me and I walked into the light and looked up. I could feel the warmth that came up from my feet down right up over my head and the most wonderful feeling I have ever experienced. The love I felt was something I have never had and experienced. Suddenly I woke up and did not know where I were for a moment and looked up to the ceiling and realised that I have had the most wonderful dream I ever had experienced. With a big smile on my face and felt like I was walking on clouds. I know that the love God have to us nobody can replace. I felt completed.
I opened the Bible and the last three books of the old testament was in front of me. I knew then that God was sending me a message and that the time has come for us to turn back to him.
We need to built his house again and tell everyone that God does exist and HE is on His way to us.

I opened my Bible and it opened on Revelation 3:7-13.
Haggai:.. “Go and fetch wood and rebuild my House" vers 1-8.
Sagaria: ..” Return to me and I will return to you say the Lord”. Vers 1-3
Maleagi:..”But for you that fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness  will rise with healing in his wings" Vers 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment