Monday 1 April 2013

Ask and you shall receive.

In Philippians 4:6 the scripture say; - "Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done for you".

 
Don't be shy to ask God for things you need. Share your personal temptations with Him. By drawing close to God you can resist the devil. Be sincere and humble - "God opposes the proud but favors the humble". - James 4:6
 
God provides and will always look after His children.
 
Lord, I praise You for everything that you give me. Thank you, that I can ask and know that You are listerning to my request. You know what I need, even before I ask and if it's Your will, You will provide.
 
If you are still unsure, ask God to make His Will clear to you. He is always with you. Give Him the glory due to Him for everything you receive. God is almighty and He will make sure that all your needs and prayers will come true, only if you let Him.
 
Sometimes, we ask but don't receive because what we ask is not His will. He knows exactly what you need. Put your hope in God by daily prayers and wait on His guidenance. He will provide on His time and His will.
 
 
 
Heavenly Father, thank You, that I can have the courage to ask You all the things I want and need. I put my hope in You each day and know that You will provide, in Jesus name.
Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment