Tuesday 25 October 2011

Gratitude and to say "thank you".

When picking flowers, we find that the rarest ones are always the most sought after.

Gratitude is like a flower that opens its petals under the caress of sunlight, thus unfolding its hidden beauty.


We take for granted so much that we received that we no longer even realise that we are receiving many things. People like saying gratitude costs nothing, However, say "thank you" can cost you quite a bit of effort and trouble. We so much fear becoming involved.
You need to empty yourself, to become open and expectant, to realise that you truly need others.
To pray is to give thanks because we realise that we play a role in contribute to a better world and a more beautiful mankind.
Thank You, gracious Father, for the many who have taught me to believe in gratitude, therefore, I say thank You that I can move, and that I can walk, and that I can see, and that I can hear and that I can speak.
I thank You.
To live in gratitude is to gradually come to the understanding that God Himself is our gift.

God is to be found wherever we serve.


Gratitude is the simplicity of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment